Have you heard about the food truck festivals that happen in bigger cities and gotten a bit envious? I have. So when I stumbled upon some buzz on Twitter about a food truck festival happening here in Fargo-Moorhead, I got pretty excited. It’s like Fargo-Moorhead is joining the ranks of the larger cities that have massive food truck festivals! Although this one may be on the small side compared to some of the bigger cities’ food truck festivals, the food will be just as scrumptious.
Here’s the scoop on what’s happening at the Fargo Food Truck Festival this Friday (September 20).
- 8 Upper Midwest food trucks
- Chef Mobile
- Walleye wrap, pulled pork, nachos and more
- Verdi’s Italian Market
- Italian Beefs, club, deep fried ravioli and more
- D & B Fresh Cut Fries
- Foot long hot dogs, cheese curds, fresh fries and more
- NW Food Factory
- Gourmet desserts
- Frackin’ Hungry
- Pork Cubano quesadilla wrap, BBQ ribs
- Sweeto Burrito
- The most kickin’ burritos this side of the border
- S&S Specialty Foods
- Gourmet bratwurst and other sausage delights
- Brothers Smoked BBQ
- Hickory smoked brisket and pulled pork
- Chef Mobile
- Local artists & craft vendors
- Inflatable games & kids activities
- Dempsey’s Public House will be selling beverages throughout the festival
- Live music
- Jenny & The Benettones are providing music 7pm-11pm
We are giving away two speed passes that allow you to skip the lines at each of the food trucks once. For a chance to win, go to our Facebook page and share this post by 11am on Thursday, September 19.
You may have heard that ESPN College GameDay is coming to Fargo to cover the North Dakota State University Bison football team. You may also know that there’s quite a bit of hoopla surrounding that. Even if you’re hoping to get downtown on Friday and check out the GameDay set, you should still make Fargo Food Truck Festival a part of your weekend plans whether it’s over lunch, for an afternoon snack, or for a bite to eat on Friday evening!
WHEN: Friday, September 20 11am-11pm
WHERE: North Dakota Horse Park – 5180 19th Ave N, Fargo
FREE ADMISSION & FREE PARKING!